With an ever increasing emphasis on the individual, Leonherman can ease the stress of self-assessment and help to minimise your overall tax exposure. Our personal approach guarantees a full awareness of your business goals and requirements, which we regularly review to ensure we provide the best up-to-the-minute advice and support.
Personal tax is payable by individuals depending on your circumstances, this can be through:
- Self Assessment
At Leonherman we work with a variety of clients, including:
- Higher and additional rate tax payers
- Directors of owner managed businesses
- Sole traders
- Limited Liability Partnerships
We provide two tax return compliance packages to fit your tax needs:
- Basic – We meet with you once a year to prepare and submit your tax return
- Complex – We review and look after your tax affairs for the whole year, this includes reviewing your tax codes, payments on account and additional tax planning if required.
If you run your business through a limited company, the profits of your business are taxed under the corporation tax self-assessment rules.
With corporation tax making a significant dent in your trading profits, Leonherman offers a wide range of services to help reduce your tax exposure and take away the liability of dealing with corporate tax legislation, reporting and administration. We work hard to make the most of the tax opportunities available to your business, taking full advantage of any available relief opportunities, making sure you employ the most beneficial tax structure for your business.
Get in Touch
To discuss your personal taxation needs call 0161 249 5040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org